- Does our team of field technicians work out of hours or at weekends?
Answer: Our opening hours are 8.30am-5.00pm at the Burtons HQ, although some of oour field team memebers do visit practices out of those hours, we not however work at weekends.
- Do we offer Loan equipment should your equipment malfunction and you are awaiting a technician visit?
Answer: We can on occasions, offer a loan system when there is availabilty on equipment such as an Autoclave, with a small renting fee applied, but unfortunately we are unable to offer this on other equipment.
- What are our Planned Preventative Maintenance schemes?
Answer: We offer 6 Monthly and 12 Monthly maintenance schemes.
- How many field service technician do we currently employ within the Service Department?
Answer: We currently employ 21 Field Service Technicians within the UK and Ireland all employed and fully trained by Burtons.
- What warranty cover do we offer on our PPM schemes?
Answer: We offer a one month warranty on any service/call out visit not including parts. Example, one of our technicians visits your practice to carry out a service on your equipment, if for any reason you experience a problem within a month of this visit you will not be charged for the return call. you will only be charged if any parts are used to rectify the problem.
- Who will advice me if I just wish to ask a technical question on a piece of equipment rather than arrange for a technician to visit the practice?
Answer: We will put you through to one of our Service Centre technicians or a member of the service team.
There are no products matching the selection.